Engine & transmission oil

Kurbelgehäuse, Steuerung, Zylinderkopf, Schmierung, Kraftstoffsystem, Einspritzpumpe, Kühlung, Auspuff
Antworten
elrondsame

Engine & transmission oil

Beitrag von elrondsame »

Hi to all, apologise for english i do not speak german! I have a Same Saturno Synchro 80 tractor and in the manual i have it sayes to use 10.2 litres oil in engine and 60 litres in transmission, was wondering if these are the correct numbers, because in some forums i read deferent numbers, can someone help me on that? I attach the manual page i have for oils. thank you in advance.
Kurt_TigerSix105
Foren-Administrator
Re: Engine & transmission oil

Beitrag von Kurt_TigerSix105 »

Hello elrondsame,

first of all I wish you a warm Welcome here at the Sameforum for a lively exchange of information.

Indeed I have had the same experience like you, with the documents provided by Same Treviglio, in terms of volumes of fluids used in our SAME tractors.
satdeutsch.JPG
satfranz.JPG
That did lead me to the procedure to take the volumes stated in the documents only as an estimate but control and fill or refill the actual aggregat up to the maximum mark of the oil dipstick for that very aggregat (engine, gearbox, front axle, hydraulik box....)

I wish you a lot of fun with your Saturno 80 Synchro.
Viele Gruesse
Kurt

"Bei 99% aller Probleme ist die umfassende Beschreibung des Problems bereits mehr als die Hälfte der Lösung desselben."
elrondsame

Beitrag von elrondsame »

Thank you for your reply, it is strange that the deference is so great, 10.2 to 13,3 liters and i am worried if i use too much i might damage the engine... Not sure if my dipstick is the original one i bought the tractor used :( lets hope i will find out the corect answer soon! For now i use around 10.5 l.
elrondsame

Beitrag von elrondsame »

And on another manual i get completely deferent numbers! omg!
engine oil.jpg
Kurt_TigerSix105
Foren-Administrator

Hello,

the line which is marked red is not repesenting the volume of the oil of the engine, while the last line "Capacité du cartier d'huile" indicates 9 litres for each of these models. You surely are aware of this fact, but may be other people will have the opportunity to read that wrong. For that reason I mentioned it.

If I were you, I would use the dipstick of the engine, despite what all the documents offer. That is my best experience. If you fill in to much and the crankshaft will dive into the engine oil your engine will be destroyed.
Viele Gruesse
Kurt

"Bei 99% aller Probleme ist die umfassende Beschreibung des Problems bereits mehr als die Hälfte der Lösung desselben."
Kurt_TigerSix105
Foren-Administrator

elrondsame hat geschrieben: 7. November 2023, 17:42 .... For now i use around 10.5 l.
If you use this volume, where is the level of oil on your dipstick, in between the min and max mark?

I made another check. I looked whose models have the engine type 1054P. And from the opration manual of Centauro 70, Centurion 75 and Mercury 85 I learned that these types should have 10.2 litres. So again if, with 10.5 litres you filled in, the level on your dipstick is somewhere in between the min and max mark, I would take this as evidence the right dipstick is in your engine and I would recommend to fill up to the max mark and in future never have any doubts about this issue.
centbda.JPG
centbda1.JPG
Viele Gruesse
Kurt

elrondsame

Beitrag von elrondsame »

Thank you very much for time and efford!!! realy apreciate it!!!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Motor“